I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My First Blog Award




Thank you Chevygirl for believing in me! Her work is fantastic. Don't forget to go to her blog and check it out!

Things I have to do in order to accept this award:
1. Thank person who gave it to me. ~ done
2. 10 honest things about myself. Hmm...how honest do you want me to be? You may not come back! lol

1. I am a mother of 4 boys. Some days this is good and some days not so good. lol
2. I have three furbabies. Two pugs and one puggle.
3. There are days that I like the furbabies better!
4. I've been married to a wonderful man for almost 9 years.
5. I drive a school bus.
6. I love to go camping.
7. I love kayaking but haven't made it yet this year. :(
8. I drive an SUV but wish I had a convertable.
9. I'm going to Disney next month!
10. I'm spending my birthday eating with the princesses. The men are thrilled. :)

3. Put the award on my blog. ~done
4. Give the award to 7 people.
Christina
Stephanie
Mary
Robyn
Suzanne
Melyssa
Okie

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment