I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day Card

These are the last of my Father's Day cards!

I made this card for my stepfather.




Tie card - scal file
Tie - scal file


I made this card for my wonderful husband. I hope he likes it! The cut files include layers for the tools but I didn't use them for the card. Tip - If you don't want to use part of a scal file, just hang it off of the cutting mat!


2 comments:

  1. You make the cutest cards! I love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/Grandma,Grandpa,etc... Theme post on Jun. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete