I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

June Online Crop

Yesterday, we held our monthly online crop on the pieces of paper forum. I haven't finished all of the challenges yet so I'm going to post them as I work on them.

Have you been over to the pieces of paper forum yet? Come join us. We are a very small online community who enjoy paper crafts. We do weekly challenges and monthly crops. We are also having card classes on Monday nights. You can join us anytime.

Challenge #1: Pick out a food item and use the box/can as inspiration for your layout or card.

Antony picked out this box of Froot Loops for me to use.

Paper - My Mind's Eye #pl1180, pl1190, ll1159, ll1010
carts - blackletter and fifty states







No comments:

Post a Comment