I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Monday, June 15, 2009

My crazy life!

We opened our pool last week. It was crazy. We had to remove around 12 frogs from our pool cover in order to remove it. Once we had the cover off we found hundreds of tadpoles in the pool. We have a salt water pool and I didn't think that frogs liked salt water. We waited until June to open our pool this year. I guess we are going to have to open it earlier next year no matter how cold it is.




Scalloped circle - scal file

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jun. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete