I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I made something!

and it felt wonderful. I haven't scrapped anything in all most three weeks. I only made a card today but I still did something.

I used lots of new products for this card.

paper: I used my new stamping up cardstock. I love it! The colors are pumpkin pie, chocolate and old olive.

cuttlebug folder: I bought a new folder called "Autumn Type".

stamps: These are studio g's from the 20 series.

punch: stamping up scallop punch

The ribbon and blue paper are scraps from my stash.






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. lovely card.. ready for fall.

    Thank you for participating in the challenge at
    The Cuttlebug Spot

    ReplyDelete