I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Added bling to my bug.


Well after the paint job I still thought that my bug looked a little plain. Anyone who knows me knows that I can't handle "white" space. I cut my butterflies with vinyl. It was so easy to use and know by bug is done. (I've just started on my jukebox!)

carts - graphically speaking and indie art

cricut settings for cutting vinyl (start with a new blade):
blade - 2
pressure - 2
speed - 2

I also hot glued on some Offray My Moment Petite Gems for a little bling.









Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! I need to vinyl my Cricut too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I really need to invest in some vinyl and play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie that is fabulous!! Now when are you coming to do mine???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so doing this....love it...looking forward to getting to know you on the DT at Creative Twist...come on by my blog...I have something for you!

    ReplyDelete