I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Get Well Soon


I made this card for part of our DT challenge on Creative Twists. The challenge was to use a fold on our layout or card. I used folds to make my card.

stamp: House Mouse "Chewable Asprin"
su markers and cardstock "really rust and not quite navy"
cuttlebug folder: d'vine swirl
studio g stamp series #24
ribbon: from stash

Directions:
3 1/2" x 10 1/2" cardstock
3 1/4" square piece of patterned paper cut in half on the diagonal
stamped image
ribbon

score the cardstock at 3 1/2" and again at 7"

score the right hand square from top right corner to bottom left corner

score the left hand square the same way

fold your left square into the middle and then fold the lower triangle up

fold your right square into the middle and then fold the top triangle down

tape the patterned paper triangles onto the front of your card

tie a piece of ribbon around your card and tie with a side bow, I taped my ribbon on the back to hold it into place, don't use tape on the front of your card

add adhesive to only one side of your stamped image and adhere to the front of your card







Photobucket

1 comment: