I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Busy day of scrapping.


I was very busy today. I finished a challenge from last week and two from today's crop.

Monday Challenge from pieces of paper forum. The challenge was to use red and yellow plus one color of your own choice.

stamp: SU "Holiday Lineup"
SU Markers
paper: Me and My Big Ideas, DCWV "Christmas Mat Stack"
carts: george basic shapes
flowers: prima "brown sugar"
yellow skittles





Challenge from pieces of paper crop. The challenge was to use a digi stamp.

stamp: www.dustinpikeblogspot.com
su markers
paper: dcwv "Christmas Mat Stack"
punch: ek corner
ribbon: stash





Challenge #1 from today's crop. This challenge is to scrap something that you love. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love to dress up!

stamp: studio g
su markers and paper: pumpkin pie and always artichoke
cuttlebug folder: pumpkin harvest
punch: Martha Stewart "drippy goo"
ink: dew drop - black and su - white




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment