I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gypsy Challenge

Nurseviper on the cricut message board ran her own gypsy challenge. My layout came in second place. I won a $50 gift card to the scrappy store of my choice (I choose ebay) and a box of assorted goodies. I'll post a picture of the goodies as soon as I receive it.

Carts - Winter Woodland, Christmas, Gypsy Wandering and Gypsy Font
Paper - MME Christmas
Ink
Liquid Applique
Paper Glaze





2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 10 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable...I love your color choices and your design!

    ReplyDelete