I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Online crop/swarm!


Need something to do on Saturday night? Come join us over at www.piecesofpaper.lefora.com. We will be having our monthly online crop/swarm. It will start at 6pm est. All you need to do is head over there now and start the membership process. You do need the administration to approve your membership before you can join. We are checking the site regularly so it shouldn't take long for that to happen. After that, simply log in on Saturday night and join the fun. You will find us under Online Crops - November 2009. A new challenge will be posted every 30 minutes for 2 hours totally 4 challenges. We will scrap, however, until we are all too tired to stay awake any longer.

Hope to see you there.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment