I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Online Crop


Are you looking for something to do on New Year's Day? Perfect! Come join us over at the Pieces of Paper forum. We will be having an online crop. The crop will start at 2pm est and will run until we are too tired to scrap anymore. lol We will have lots of challenges and we will be kicking off the crop with a card class. I can't wait to see you there.

In order to join us you will need to be a member of the forum. This keeps pictures that we post private. Membership is easy and usually approved same day. Once you join, simply log on during the crop and scroll down until you reach the Online Crops category and click on January 2010.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment