I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Naughty but Nice


I was unable to go shopping on Black Friday this year due to having surgery right before Thanksgiving. I was so disappointed that I couldn't go to Walmart and get the Jolly Holidays cartridge. Of course, this was the only one to sell out at my store. Do you remember that darling boyfriend I keep mentioning? Well he bought me the cart for Christmas. Boy, I love that man.

Here is another card for my stash. I used Jolly Holidays, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, snowflake cuddle bug folder and a ribbon from Michaels.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So cute...I love that lil elf...and the snowflake punch! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete