I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My New Craft Space

I have a new scrapping space! I used to scrap in my bedroom. I have recently emptied out the office and turned it into my scrapping room. The space isn't very big but it is all mine. It opens into the living room with a 6 foot wide doorway. This is great because it allows me to scrap but remain active in what the boys are doing. It is also seen at all times so it will force me to keep my space clean.

This is a shot of my desk area.



Another desk shot.



This is a shot of my jet max cubes that are located behind my desk. I also keep my stampin up cardstock, ink, punches and big shot here. I'm hoping that keeping my big shot out in the open will remind me to use it more.



Close up of the top of the cubes.



The remainder of my jet max cubes and my office desk.



My sewing table with my wall organizer.





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. awesome!!!!! soooooo glad you have space to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Isn't it nice to have your own space. Have fun in there.
    http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you kept all that in your bedroom! Looks gr8, nice to have your own space.... I have to clean up my space and post some pics....

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS....its so awesome to have your very own space to call your own =)

    ReplyDelete