I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Card Display

I love receiving handmade Christmas cards. While I display all of my Christmas cards during the Christmas season, I have decided to display my handmade cards longer. They now hang in my living room and I have included pictures of the families who sent them to me.




The top card is from my friend Katie (she is only 13), the photo card is from my sister-in-law and her lovely family and the bottom card is from my dear friend Liz. If you lift open her card, you can see the photo of her family.



The top card it from my dear friend Kate. It made it all of the way from Canada!! The bottom card is from my dear friend Jenny. She is the one responsible for my stampin up addiction. The photos of their families are with the cards.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment