I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Craft Space

WendyCranford from the Cricut Message Board asked to see my craft space. Thanks for the interest Wendy!


Overall workspace:
I use a cheap table from Walmart with plastic drawers underneath. The drawer unit to the right is new. I haven't filled the all drawers yet but I'm sure I will soon. I have to slide this out to use my cricut but then I can reach the drawers easier.






Making Memories Embellishment Center:
My mom gave me this for my birthday. I love all the stuff that it holds. I am constantly moving things around in it to add more stuff.




Paper Storage:
I have 2 j max cubes that I bought at Michaels. I turned them sideways so I can see the paper better. I have a small set of drawers for pictures, glue, rulers, etc. I use a file folder (black) to hold all my scrap paper. All paper is sorted by color.





Cricut Cartridge Storage:
I use Plano Sliders. They are meant for fishing but work well for this too. I bought them from Amazon.com. Click Here for the link. I took the covers off and I taped the sliders in place. Now if I want to go to a crop, I just take them off the wall and put the covers on.


No comments:

Post a Comment