I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHH...

I am so mad at Snapfish/Walgreens. Over the last few days I have uploaded several pictures to Snapfish to print at Walgreens. They are one hour prints. Today we braved the snow and went to Walgreens to pick up my photos. Well they only had one order! They didn't even have record of the second order in the computer. What? They sent me a confirmation email telling me that they were done printing and I could pick them up days ago. The man working said that this happens sometimes and I just need to resend them. I don't think so. I will stick with printing at Walmart and waiting a few days if I want glossy prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment