I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Card for Cricut Ladies

Jeff came home from work/Christmas shopping tonight and tells me that these ladies at work were having a cricut conversation. They couldn't believe how much he knew about it. (Meanwhile, I'm thinking that if he paid attention even 10% of the time I talked he would have blown their minds.) They have never been online or heard of DS. Here's the kicker, he asks me if I can make him something to show them that can only be make if you have DS. Oh yeah, he needs it for tomorrow.

Here is the card I made. Maybe we'll see some new faces on the cricut message board after tomorrow.

Christmas Card.cut



No comments:

Post a Comment