I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

May online crop

I participated in an online crop yesterday at the pieces of paper forum. It was so much fun. I know that some of you have joined on there as new members. Welcome! Please feel free to jump in on the conversations. We would love to have you there. (Don't forget to check out the welcome thread under "news". There may be a prize in it for you!)

All the sketches that I used came from scrapsketch. Please check them out. They are awesome!

I used K&Co. paper in all of my challenges unless otherwise noted.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. GIRL!!! Dang you got them ALL done!!! I have 2 done. You did beautiful on all of them. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete