I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Big News!

I am now on the creative team for Scrapsketch! I'm so excited! The designer of scrapsketch is a personal friend of mine. Steph's work is amazing. Please check her out. I met Steph in the fall of 2008. November maybe? We were both chatting on the cricut message board where she mentioned that she was starting a new forum for chatting and crafting. She started the pieces of paper forum. Now we chat daily! I'm so proud of her. Maybe someday she will be able to turn her talent into cold hard cash.

I have already submitted my first layout to scrapsketch. I will post it here as soon as it's on scrapsketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment