I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April Online Crop

Challenge #8: sketch

paper: Donna Ingemanson
carts: george, plantin schoolbook, stone script and wild card





Challenge #7: use pop dots to make a die cut at least three layers deep


sketch: 52sketches...52weeks #15
paper: CTMH good times
carts: george, paper doll dress up, zooballoo and storybook
font: SP Emily Faith




Challenge #6: Alcohol Inks


sketch: scrapsketch #37
paper: Happy Trails and Wild Saffron
carts: Locker Talk
Font: SBC Jill's Place





Challenge #5: This challenge was to use your cuttlebug to emboss something. I used my BigShot and cuttlebug folders. I love my new BigShot!


sketch: scrapsketch #38
paper: Sea Glass
carts: Life's A Beach
cuttlebug folders: perfect paisley, swiss dots, diamonds with the rough, floral screen and distressed stripes









Challenge #4: This was a sketch challenge.


paper: DCWV Garden Party
carts: george, mickey font and opposite attracts






Challenge #3: Before and After Photos


sketch: scrapsketch #39
paper: wrmk - teen angst
carts: george and wild card

bowling ball scal file

bowling pin scal file






Challenge #2: This was a sketch challenge.


paper: Sea Glass
carts: george and sesame street friends
fonts: caslonno540swad and columbus






Challenge #1: Use an Easter cut from Doodlecharms


sketch: 52sketches...52weeks #14
paper: DCWV Garden Party
carts: george and doodlecharms
fonts: bellbottom laser



No comments:

Post a Comment