I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blue and Gold Banquet

I made the center pieces for our blue and gold banquet for cub scouts this year. I cut out an 8" paper doll in black out and used it as a template for the dolls. They were cut out of wood and painted. I then cut out the close from both of the paper doll carts to make the uniforms.

I cut out tents from Camping Critters to mart the tables with. Each table has a cub scout and a tent. The scout is dressed in the same uniform as the boys at that table.







Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. These turned out great. Love the tents with the den number on them. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are one creative woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic. I love those tents too. You have been busy. Love all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I bet they were a huge hit.
    http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! How did you cut these from wood?

    ReplyDelete