I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I won't grow up!


More Disney pages.

Paper: Once Upon a Time stack

Cart: Mickey Font and Paper Doll Dress Up

Peter Pan: Scal file (This is not my file. This is a link to where I did get the file from.)

Captain Hook: Scal File

This layout was originally going to include Mr. Smee. I made a cut file and cut out all of the pieces. I had to leave him on my crafting table half finished to go to work. When I came back he was gone. I couldn't find him anywhere. I eventually gave up looking and didn't cut him out again out of spite. I will share the file in case you have better luck than I do.

Mr. Smee: Scal File










Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Cutting category today [04 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete