I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

What's For Dinner?


Are your kids always asking you what's for dinner? Mine ask me a couple of hundred times per day. It makes me crazy. I made this sign for my kitchen. It was really easy to do.

I bought a 10x13" frame at Walmart for $5.00.

I cut the vinyl and applied it to the inside of the glass. This means that I can write on the front with dry erase markers and then wipe it off when I'm done.

what's for dinner cut file for the gypsy/design studios

The file was made with Ashlyn's Alphabet

I did have to piece two pieces of paper for the background. I also stamped and embossed it to give it some zing.

I embellished the front with some prima flowers and skittles.





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jan [LA 10:50pm] - 15 Jan [NY 01:50am, UK 06:50am, OZ 05:50pm] ).

    ReplyDelete