I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Online Crop

I participated in an online crop this weekend thru the Pieces of Paper Forum.
If you click on the name of a sketch or font it will bring you there.
Here's what I made:

Challenge #1: Top Ten List
Sketch - Scrapsketch #19
Paper - K&Co. Donna Ingemanson
Carts - Graphically Speaking, George, Walk In My Garden
Fonts - FB Melissa, FB ALmost Paradise





Challenge #2: Monogram Letter that is at least 1/4 of the page.
Sketch - March Pagemaps
Paper - Misc.
Carts - Animal Kingdom
Fonts - SBC Type Keys Black, SBC Funky Chunk Bold





Challenge #3: Exclusive Sketch from Scrapsketch
Paper - Misc.
Carts - Cricut Sampler, George
Fonts - SBC Chopsticks, Roman ScrD





Challenge #4: Build-A-Page Challenge.
I used welded title, glitter, 4 squares, ribbon at least 1" in width, photo mat from patterned paper and character die cut.
Sketch - Scrapsketch #12
Paper - K&Co. Cub Scout
Carts - Plantin Schoolbook, Paper Doll Dress Up
Fonts - Plastic Tomato





Challenge #5: Use the negative part of the cut for your title.
Sketch - Scrapsketch #24
Paper - Me and My Big Ideas
Carts - Tinkerbell and Friends, Zooballoo
Fonts - Pea Girly Girls Print





Challenge #6: The "S" challenge. Stitching, stickles and skittles.
Sketch - Scrapsketch #18
Paper - K&Co. Wild Saffron
Carts - Sesame Street
Fonts - Nightmare Before Christmas, Mister Earl BT





Challenge #7: Make a layout with a baby picture of you and your kids.
Sketch - Scrapsketch #23
Paper - K&Co. Studio K
Carts - Walk In My Garden
Fonts - MA Sexy, Linsay To Die For, Lindsay Hunky Chunky Fun





Challenge #8: Use vellum on a layout.
Sketch - Scrapsketch #13
Paper - Misc.
Carts - Calligraphy Collection and Opposites Attract
Font - Vellum Quote Stack "Boy"





1 comment:

  1. I love every single one of these Katie! Great work this weekend. I can't believe you are finished with them all! I'm jealous, I only have 2 done!

    ReplyDelete