I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Online Crop

I did an online crop Saturday, February 7th on the Pieces of Paper Forum. Here's what I made:

Challenge #1: This challenge was to use an 8x10 photo. I used the Dreams Come True cart.





Challenge #2:
This was a sketch challenge. The font is called "Moonie". The paper is K&Co. paper pack "Wild Saffron" and I used the George cart.





Challenge #3:
This challenge was to use Paper Glaze on the title. I had never heard of or used this product before. I quickly became addicted! The paper is K&Co. paper pack "Sea Glass". The font is called "Water Street" and I used George and Storybook carts.











Challenge #4:
This was a sketch challenge. I used random paper. The font is called "Wacko". I used George, Happily Ever After and Calligraphy Collection carts.





Challenge #5:
This was a build-a-layout challenge. I used 8 brads, 4 photo turns, rhinestones, 2 different ribbons, 2 patterned papers and 2 photo mats. The paper is K&Co. paper pack "Wild Saffron". The font is called "Smudger Let" and I used George and Bags, Tags and More carts.





Challenge #6
: This was a sketch challenge. I used K&Co. paper pack "Studio K". The font is called "She Creature" and I used the campout cart.





Challenge #7: This challenge was to use a piece of acetate for either a shaker box or a stamped image. The fonts are "Janie HMK BLD, Kartika and Little Trouble Girl." I used three carts for this challenge: Happily Ever After, My World and George.





Challenge #8: sketch challenge...I used K&Co. paper pack "Brenda Walton". The font is called "La Bamba LET"


No comments:

Post a Comment