I love comments. If you like my work or download one of my files, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks and happy crafting.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Challenge #6


Build-A-Challenge....

OK here's the list. You pick 6 items from the list. Whatever you pick, you have to use all items. For example, if you pick from the list "3 buttons" you have to use all 3 buttons (you can't just use 1 button).

4 photo corners
3 buttons
1 tag
2 different ribbons
3 circles
3 squares
glitter letters
5 rhinestones
3 different patterened papers
ric-rac
8 eyelets or brads
1 flourish
1 12 inch x 2 inch border strip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used: 3 buttons
2 different ribbons
3 circles
glitter letters - had to hand glitter mine
3 different pattern papers
1 12 x 2 inch boarder strip


No comments:

Post a Comment